The bees are on the loose in Winnie's & Tigger's Bee Garden! Inserting the bee sticks into the honey pots promotes fine motor skills. To make the bees fly, just press and release the sticks. Tigger's cave is the perfect place to play hide and seek and sliding is always fun, too. Planting colourful flowers helps to improve fine motor skills as well.
Educational benefits, that support your toddler's development:
- Recognise and understand cause-and-effect-realtionships: How can the bee sticks be inserted? How can I make them jump out again?
- Train fine motor skills by moving and sliding the figures, inserting the bee sticks and planting the flowers.
- First role play with Winnie and Tigger: Who wants to hide in Tigger's cave? Who slides first?
Special product features:
- Insert the bee sticks into the honey pots. Trigger the jumping mechanism by pressing and releasing the sticks to make them "fly off".
- Insert and change the flowers and bee sticks into the lawn or honey pots as you wish.
Get Free standard shipping on US orders over $50.
We also offer Alaska, Hawaii and international shipping to certain countries for an additional fee.
Certain restrictions and limitations apply, see our shipping information
for full details.
This item can be returned at any Legacy Toys store or Legacytoys.com.
This item must be returned within 30 days of the date it was purchased in store, shipped or made ready for pickup.
Check out our return policy
for complete information