This trendy unicorn is a colorful collectible! The tin is filled with 1.2 oz of unicorn-shaped marshmallow-flavored candies.
- The earliest record of unicorns in Western literature belongs to Greek historian Ctesias in the 5th century BCE.
- Legend has it that unicorn horns could counteract poison and purify water.
- Two unicorns are in the royal coat of arms of Scotland.
- It is said that even if the unicorn is captured, it can never be tamed.
* Each single order contains 1 random piece. Each case order contains 1 full case.