From the farm and into the wild, the Little People® World of Animals See 'n Say® is opening up the world of the animal kingdom to introduce kids to the names and sounds of a wide variety of creatures. With two exciting pages—one dedicated to farm animal friends and one for exotic wild beasts—this spin on the classic See 'n Say® will ignite their curiosity while boosting those all-important fine motor skills. To start the learning fun, select a page, then point Eddie™ to an animal and pull the lever to discover its name and hear what it says! Little learners can even put their knowledge to the test with a stimulating quiz mode! Simply point Eddie™ to the question mark, pull the lever, and the See 'n Say® will ask your toddler to find a chosen animal. Kids then spin the arrow to point to their answer and pull the lever to find out if they're right! For musical fun, point Eddie™ to the music note, where your toddler will delight in silly songs about the animals on both pages.
Where development comes into play™
Fine motor and sensory: Toddlers boost dexterity as they move the arrow and pull the lever to hear different sounds.
Cognitive: Build their sense of wonder as they discover new animals and learn the animals' names and sounds!
Social/emotional: Kids can gain confidence as they test their knowledge about their new animal friends in quiz mode.
- With two pages of animals, kids will discover a variety of new friends in the animal kingdom
- Teaches children animal names and sounds
- Point arrow at animal picture and pull lever to find out its name and hear its sound
- Quiz questions offer toddlers a chance to test their animal knowledge!
- Point arrow to the music note to hear fun songs about the animals.