The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon features include a two-part detachable segment roof, bonnet, rear door, and all four side doors open. The axles feature typical off-road vehicle suspension and tread tires with wheels in appealing SUV design. The rear seat can be removed to create space for accessories compatible with Bruder. The additional drag link is intended to facilitate steering through the roof hatch and if it is not desired, it can be stored in the vehicle underbody. The front interface, suitable for items including the optionally available cable winch and the detachable drawbar coupling. The policeman's waist belt features important tools for day-to-day police work, such as a torch, radio device, and truncheon.
- All doors of the structure can be opened
- Tailgate can be opened
- Detachable backseat
- Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- Incl. removable drawbar coupling
Incl. Accessories: Light and Sound Module (universal), Art.-Nr. 02802
- Auto switch-off function after approx. 20 seconds (1. engine sound, 2. police siren, 3. fire service siren, 4. yelp signal)
- The respective function is immediately switched off by pressing the same button twice
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
- 13 x 5.7 x 6.4 inch.