Disguise yourself! Many creatures, including humans, use camouflage to blend in with their surroundings. The disruptive patterns of color and brightness fool the eye by breaking up shape and form providing concealment.
Thinking Putty® helps build hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for anyone with sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron's putty is non-toxic, won't dry out, and won't leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers, so it's great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Collection: Thinking Putty®
- Includes tin with 1/34 lb. (0.47 oz) of putty
- Color: Green with camo glitter
- Features: Sparkle, Stretchable, Sculptable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- ⚠️ Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts
- Never dries out
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals with disabilities
Please note: Thinking Putty should be used by children ages 3 years and older; like all creative toys, Thinking Putty can get messy if left alone with young children and should not be used by children under three years of age for this reason and should always be used by older children with supervision. Thinking Putty is best left in its tin when not in use; it can stain. To remove if stuck on shirt/pants/sofa/rug/sheets, use rubbing alcohol from the drugstore over the stuck pieces (the greatest percent isopropyl alcohol is best in the rubbing alcohol).