As in the UNO you love, UNO Minecraft gameplay involves players racing to get rid of all their cards, but this version features cards with Minecraft characters and images and a special rule! You want to match a card in your hand with the current card shown on top of the deck, and you'll score points for the cards your opponents are left holding. And in UNO Minecraft, there's also a new type of action card; when you draw the Creeper card, show it to the other players and they'll have to draw three more cards! The first player to reach 500 points wins. When you're down to one card, don't forget to yell "UNO!" Contains 112 cards plus instructions. For 2 to 10 players, ages 7 and older. Easy to pick up, impossible to put down. Colors and decorations may vary.
UNO Minecraft Card Game:
- Age Range: 7 Years and Up
- Now Minecraft lovers can play a special version of UNO!
- Same as Basic UNO but features Minecraft characters and includes special Creeper rule card. Draw this card and the other players have to draw three more cards from the pile!
- The goal is to get rid of all the cards in your hand.
- First player or team to 500 wins
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to yell "UNO"!