How would you react if you:
- Accidentally farted loudly in an elevator full of strangers?
- Found out you were adopted?
- Were offered a sandwich with nothing but bacon and Nutella?
Lean more about yourself and others, as you guess and bet on the reactions to the wide variety of comic, and mind-boggling scenarios in 'What do you meme?' - or make up your own scenarios as the game progresses!
With illustrations based on popular internet memes such as "Me Gusta", "Challenge Accepted" and "Rage Guy", you choose one of 7 meme cards, as a reaction to a loud-read scenario. The other players must then guess and bet on your reaction, and you'll bet on which of the other players you think has guessed it right.
Players will take turns to react clockwise around the table, and after 3 rounds of betting a maximum of 3 tokens, you'll get the chance to catch up, or to obliterate the competition, by betting all of your accumulated cash from earlier rounds in the final, climatic 4th round where anything can happen!
- HOW TO PLAY: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED MEME QUEEN/KING: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, there’s a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. We’re also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
WARNING: Adults Only: This game was created for ages 17+. There are some things you just can’t unhear. Trust us on this one.