Kids can explore a galaxy far, far away with 2 popular Star Wars™ characters and this detailed LEGO® brick-built model of Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter (75360). It features an opening cockpit for the Master Yoda LEGO minifigure, space for the R2-D2 LEGO droid figure, 2 spring-loaded shooters and adjustable wings for flight and landing.
A new way to build
Add an extra dimension to your youngster’s fun, creative experience with the LEGO Builder app, featuring instructions and interactive zoom and rotate viewing tools to help them build with confidence.
This building toy makes an exciting gift for kids aged 8 and up who enjoy Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and it’s part of a huge assortment of LEGO Star Wars construction sets to delight Star Wars fans of all ages.
- Buildable starfighter toy playset (75360) – Kids can launch fun playtime missions with this LEGO® brick recreation of Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter from Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- 2 iconic Star Wars™ characters – A Master Yoda LEGO® minifigure with a lightsaber and an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure
- Designed for action play – The starfighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, 2 spring-loaded shooters and adjustable wings for flight and landing
- Gift idea for kids aged 8 and up – Give this 253-piece LEGO® building set as a holiday gift, birthday present or anytime treat to young Star Wars: The Clone Wars fans
- Build and play – Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) long and 6 in. (16 cm) wide
- Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Builder app, kids can zoom in and rotate sets and visualize a digital version of the real-life construction model as they build
- Collectible building toys for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets enable kids and adult Star Wars fans to recreate iconic scenes, create their own action-adventures or simply display the buildable models
- High quality – LEGO® bricks meet rigorous industry standards, ensuring that they connect simply and strongly for robust builds
- Safety is a priority – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to make sure that they comply with stringent global safety standards